their worst nightmare

I just now remembered a particular conversation with someone on how to "solve" my problem with my mom over Teh Gay as quickly as possible.

We eventually concluded that all I would have to do would be to bring home unannounced a big, black, Jewish butch girlfriend who wears Gay Pride everything, votes Democrat, shaves her head (and nothing else), has multiple facial piercings and lots of visible tattoos, and speaks with a New York accent.

Thereupon my parents would spontaneously combust.

Labels: ,

thus saith Liadan at 11:07 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger marauder34 saith at 10/02/2005 11:31 PM...  

That would work.

Blogger JJ saith at 10/02/2005 11:52 PM...  

Ha!, maybe I should try that (although, the 'black' thing wouldn't shock so much seeing as how I'm black... maybe I'll find a butch Asian woman.)

Blogger Otherside saith at 10/03/2005 2:02 AM...  

MUAHAHA. SHEER TERROR!

I should do that too! :P Then we can run off together to canada. xD

Blogger Come Back Brighter saith at 10/03/2005 5:32 AM...  

votes Democrat? now that's just unforgivable.

Post a Comment